09 Feb Macadamia Oil + Honey Face Mask
The yolk of 1 egg
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp natural yogurt
1/4 cup of oatmeal
1/2 tsp of macadamia nut oil
• Heat the honey in microwave oven for few seconds until it becomes liquid and mix it with yolk.
• Mix yogurt, oatmeal and macadamia oil – then add it to honey and yolk mixture.
• Stir until it goes smooth
• Before putting on, wash your face with clean warm water to open your pores.
• Dry the face with a towel and apply the mask evenly and leave it for minimum 10 minutes.
• Use cold water to wash off with a face cloth.
• Apply pure macadamia oil as you moisturizer and our fabulous eye cream for the eye area.
• Your skin should feel amazing!